Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can you make your nails grow faster?

I stopped biting my nails last year but they take a long time to grow and are quite thin. How can i make them grow faster and thicker?


Thanks.How can you make your nails grow faster?
well dont put too much nail polish on ur nails because they get thinner when u remive the nail polish with the remover like when t removes the color from ur nails it also reomes a thin layer from the nails also drink a lot of milk it makes ur nails grow faster and thicker and at last when u sqweeze lemon put ur nails inside the outer layer of the lemon and start sqweezing ur nails inside belive me it really helpsHow can you make your nails grow faster?
try taking hair and nail growth supplements!!! I use them all the time!!! Works like magic!!!





Thanks for the


|篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓篓---


|-----------2 Points--------
';|';';\__


|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
I have really long nails, and all I do is keep a tiny bit of dirt under them. I hate it but it makes them grow. Also try putting clear nail polish on them.
try the nail thickener and nail growth polish
u should use vasline





ma nails were short too till i started useing vasiline





vasline is a type of lotion
Drink plenty of milk (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment