Saturday, January 23, 2010

What can help my nails shine on top of nail polish?

Ok tomorrow is my first day of high school and I'm soo nervous and scared! I want to look my best so im going to paint my nails and i dont have the top coat stuff or the little foam thing to do it so is there anything i can use around the house to make my nails look really shiny?What can help my nails shine on top of nail polish?
Olive oilWhat can help my nails shine on top of nail polish?
okay, you can try top coat.


but i'll give you a tip on your first day of high school! :)


cause i had my first day of high school TWO days ago!





high school is TEN times bigger %26amp;%26amp; better then middle school.


it's only my second day and i can tell i'm gonna like it a lot better then middle school.


you WILL get lost, that's a gaurentee. :)


i got lost so many times, and i was late to all my classes, good thing they didnt count tardies. :D





i also tried to be myself. i didn't dress up fancy, didn't do my makeup fancy, you should try doing that too. :)





i really hope you have fun tomorrow, cause i had fun my first day.
Vaseline!





Use only a small bit and rub it over your nails with a tissue.





This is only temporary however. (It won't wash off instantly as it's water-proof, but it will wear off over the day).





I've seen it used on girls at photoshoots who forgot to get manicures. They'd buff the girls nails with a nail buffer to make them pink (don't do this because you've got polish on) and put vaseline over top o give it a ';clear coat'; look.
well i was going to say a top coat to make em shine but Pour about a tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl. Dip your finger in the oil and use it to massage the oil into your nails and cuticles. This will enhance the shine you have created with your buffer and moisturize your nail bed.


then paint them
hey


well if u dont want to buy the top coat a cheap method u can use is after your done painting ur nails and cleaning up the edges put some vasline on them just a little rub it in ur nails put it on before school 2, but rub off if u get it on ur hands this will make ur nail polish shine, have fun on the first day!


luv ali
clear sparkly nail polish works or a lighter version of the color that your gonna wear.


and dont be nervous


high school is great


=]
Clear sparkly nail polish works and so does just a simple clear coat
just pick a flat color, there in right now ( like flat pink very popular as well as falt blue ) if not dont worry its just nail polish. pick ur color and go dont worry!


=)
Just go buy a top coat.


They're cheap-ish and they work awesome.
Clear nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment