Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I make my nails healthy and grow fast?

So I've been growing out my nails, but the other day a few of them got split so I just cut them really short. Then yesterday I wanted to try Press On nails, but some of them are already falling off, so I'm just going to remove them tonight.


Anyways, I want to grow my nails really long and thick, so what products or treatments help with that?


Any tips will help! Thanks!!How do I make my nails healthy and grow fast?
Sally Hansen has a nail product called Miracle Cure. It's in a blue nail polish bottle. After I removed my acrylic set, my nails were paper thin %26amp; splitting, and this product worked wonders on them. Also, Biotin supplements are pertinent for healthy nail growth. (as a bonus, Biotin also makes your hair grow longer %26amp; healthier.) Good luck.How do I make my nails healthy and grow fast?
Nutra-nail 5 to 7 day growth calcium formula! You can get it at walmart by the nail polish and its pretty cheap and it works great!
drink lots of milk.simple as that.
im in the same sitch!!!TToTT my nails are SOOOOO thin...

No comments:

Post a Comment