Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What colours are good for nails in the summer?

What colours look hot on nails in the summer (I've just found out I'm going to mainland Europe)?


Will my nails grow if I put nail varnish on them?


How can I make my nails harder and less flimsy, they are like paper thin at the moment?What colours are good for nails in the summer?
Well I'm not sure how to make them stronger, but the best color would be something bright. Bright green, bright yellow, bright blue. Or maybe make each nail a different color. Like a pattern. Like blue, green, yellow, blue, green, yellow. Something like that. And if you bite your nails, then stop! That will make them stronger. Also, don't clip them unless you really need to. And if you just can't stop biting your nails, there's this stuff that you can put on your nails, like a clear polish stuff, and it makes your nails stronger and it makes them taste bad so you'll stop biting.What colours are good for nails in the summer?
Umm I don't know about the two last questions, but I'd say blue/teal colors!! And hot pink :]
fluro pink, fluro colours

No comments:

Post a Comment