Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I get my toe nails to grow faster?

Okay both my big toe nails fell of one about 3 weeks ago and the other last week. (I had these old gym shoes that I was running in) So yeah I really want to wear open toe shoes for homecomming which is end of september. The thing is not all of it fell of and the part that is left looks really gross. Help!How can I get my toe nails to grow faster?
No, there is nothing you can do to make your toenails grow any faster. The nail will grow out at its own pace, and that will take about 4-6 months - at the least, for it to fully grow out. But, by the end of September? Not a chance, sorry. And please don't listen to the answer that said get tips applied. That would be bad for your toe at this point. It would do more harm than good. I know how it feels, and how bad it looks. But have patience and it will grow back. Until then, just take care of it, and keep it clean. You don't want to do anything which might injure the nailbed in any way.How can I get my toe nails to grow faster?
Take Biotin a natural supplement found at your local drug store. It also makes your hair look amazing! If your toes aren't ready for your event go to your local nail salon and have tips put on. I've had them once and they turned out great. You can either have them painted or french looks classy. ;)
There is stuff in the nail section at the store you could buy. You could also take pre-natal vitamins. It makes your hair and everything grow faster. You do not need to be pregnant to take them.





Good luck!
Include food rich in calcium and protein in your diet
get some green tea nail polish and put it on

No comments:

Post a Comment