Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I get my nails to grow healty and not break?

My nails are so weak, they consantly break - sometimes painfully so. What product (homemade or store bought) would you recommend to help them grow out strong?How can I get my nails to grow healty and not break?
Take pre-natel vitamens, they are good for your nails and hair. Also, give yourself a manicure once a week. File and buff and shine....all that good stuff. Then put a nail strengthner on your nails. Sally Hansen makes wonderful products for that. There's one in a green kinda rectangular bottle....I think it's called ';triple strength';. works great. Just try to show your nails some TLC and they'll do good for ya.How can I get my nails to grow healty and not break?
stop biting them
there are special nail polishes [i think OPI does] that puts stuff in there nail polish to strengthen nails. and to get them to grow out, just eat healthy, nails and hair r dead protein soo eat those proteins!!!!
u should go on beauty site like sallybeauty.com or seventeen.com and look under beauty tips they have ways 2 help u grow stronger nails and to take care of them. These to sites are really useful and u should really try sventeen.com its better cause they not just only have tips to improve yur nail they also have tips on like hair, skin and ect.!
Eat jello
I suffered from this problem for years with my own nails. I tried all the products that I could find. To soak in, brush on...etc. The only thing that I found that helped was to start consuming products with gelatin in them. I.E. Jello and such. Since our nails are just made of a compound form of Gelatin...it has helped tremendously. It takes a few months to really see a major difference.


Good luck!
hey well my sis has that problem too -n- she bought this nail polish at Walgreen's called


(nautra nail 5 to 7 day growth protein formula)


oh -n- trust me this stuff really works cause she couldn't even have her nails long for a week cause they would always break easily -n- since she bought it she has had her nails long for 2 months already
well you need to STOP bitting them and you should where clear nail polish it helps you nails grow at least it did for me.





peace out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment