Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I make my nails and grow faster,or just have potencial?

I want to have longer hair and nails.But I want my nail and hair just grow faster,or just have a hair and nail growing potential?Nothing expensive, OK?How can I make my nails and grow faster,or just have potencial?
Drink KNOX Gelatin you can buy it at a store like Safeway or what not or use Hard as nails for just your nails I drink alot of Gren tea and my nails and hair grow fast .How can I make my nails and grow faster,or just have potencial?
Get some Hair, Skin, and Nail vitamins from GNC!


I have them and my nails grow so fast. They're also really strong!


And my hair is like perfect- soft, healthy, and grows faster than I've ever noticed before.
The best and safer solution is to eat a balance and nutritious food enough with the crushed diet. Don't forget your vitamins...
Use a Sally Hansen Nail Growth nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment