Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i make my nails grow quicker?

I used to have really long nails and then one day they all just snapped off! Since then they have taken ages to grow and they snap so easily. I need them to grow coz it is my prom in about a month. Has anyone got any suggestions for what I can do?How can i make my nails grow quicker?
Massage them with olive oil.How can i make my nails grow quicker?
drink milk, and put the special type of clear nail polish that has the strengthening stuff in it on your nails like every few days...thats what i do. and if you have to than put fake plastic nails on my friend deandraia shes 8 and she does it so why can`t you just go on this website http://www.ehow.com/how_2068675_how-grow鈥?/a>
like everyone else said drink milk and there is special nail polish that can help them grow and it is clinically pr-oven to help strengthen and give length to your nails while giving you the calcium needed for your nails
i actually tried rubbing garlic on my nails and my nails are long and strong.


and drink plenty of water and milk


and foods with vitamin E
drink milk, and put the special type of clear nail polish that has the strengthening stuff in it on your nails like every few days...thats what i do.
Calcium, my friend.


Calcium is good for strong bones and strong nails.
milk,calcium, and more calcium
MIIIIILK!
Caring them every week and passing some kind of base in order to protect until next week. (I do this with mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment