Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get my nails to grow long?

My nails are at a decent length but i want them to be longer.


Not CREEPY long just like, model long.


But i already did the nail polish, nail hardener, and green tea, and none of that works.


Does anyone have a homeade recipe they use to grow your nails??


Maybe grow in two weeks?


Thankss!How do I get my nails to grow long?
Hey there is hope! To grow long nails fast the have to be healthy. Take calcium tablets and Biotin- this stuff does wonders! eat a hard boiled egg or something else high in protein. Also, keep nails moist, when they get dry they become weak and brittle, to solve this problem slather on lotion and sleep with gloves or socks on your hands. You will notice a slight difference in 5 days.





Hope I helped :)How do I get my nails to grow long?
What I do, is soak them in water for 10-15 mins... its true, they actually work! And, if you go swimming, when you come back, they would have grown quite a bit. I have tried this, and it worked. I am like you, i like them model long. Also, its really cool, because u can do a lt of things when they are loing. French Manicures, acrylic nails, and more.! And any colour naip polish looks great. hope this helped.. good luck! xoox








sorry i did some reasearch as well, and if u eat well, your nails will grow healthier. So, fruit and veg, eggs, salad are really good.
You can't grow your nail you just have to wait for them and then paint them a nude color to make them look classy, unless you have naturally stubby nails then you have to wait even longer, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment