Thursday, January 21, 2010

How should I get my nails done for my winter formal?

My dress is turqoise blue with a sheer black overlay and an indian silver rhinestone design on the bottom. What would you reccomend I do with my nails?How should I get my nails done for my winter formal?
If want color but not to much try a french manicure with the a turquois color at the ends instead of white.





Or just go with a plain french...its always safe!How should I get my nails done for my winter formal?
1. paint your nails black and let it dry (i know , tacky but read on) then dip a toothpick in turquoise nail polish and draw 2 diagonal lines close to each other on the tip/corner of your nail . dont do it for all nails , it'll look wierd .





2. french manicure
you should do a french but with a pretty torqoise snow flake or flower in the center with a rhinstone. hope you enjoy your formal. =]
go to a nail salon...get your nails painted the same color as your turquoise and then get white snowflakes with rhinestones
french manicure looks good with just about everything
i agree, a french manicure is definitely the way to go. also, if your nails look short, it makes them look longer and nicer.
I suggest a french manacure. paint your nails the same color as your dress with rhimstones that add a little bit of SASS to your outfit. if yur nails are short get longer nails that way it'll look cuter(no effense!!!).
french manicure with little white snowflakes and glitter accents!!!So cute!Trust me, and if you have small nails loose the french manicure part you dont want it to look smushed up!!!!!!!!!!HAVE FUN!
I would make nail decals with a blue as close as possible to your dress, but add white snowflakes on them and place about 4 or 5 rhinestones across the free edge. You could try hand painting the snowflakes but I find I can only do art well with my right hand, art I try with my left sucks. Using decals keeps it all equal and is quicker. I can't believe a random person had the same idea as me.
You can't go wrong with a regular french manicure. It's clean, classy, and a timeless look. It's also not something you will look back at the pictures in 20 years and go ';ACK WHAT WAS I THINKING WITH MY NAILS!'; LOL!
You can't go wrong with the french manicure...it's simple, classy and won't draw attention away from your dress....
French manicure will look good with anything but you can prep that up. There are many types of French like manicures so it doesn't have to be boring. Just ask the nail saloon for samples.





Bright colors look best in the summertime so stay simple and I am sure whatever choice you make will look great!
I agree with the other two answers. I always get a french manicure. It looks clean, fresh, and very pretty. Have fun at your formal!

No comments:

Post a Comment