Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do you get better looking nails?

Does anyone have suggestions for getting stronger, harder and prettier nails via external remedies? I take vitamins so possibly I'm taking care of the internal part.





I recently stopped biting them for the first time in my 19 years and they are ugly.





Please tell me what you know and thanks for the answers.How do you get better looking nails?
make sure your cuticles are well maintained...like cutting them so they don't grow up your nail.


then something like 'hard as nails' would probably make them harder. it's a nail liqueur that you can find almost anywhere (Walgreen's, walmart etc)How do you get better looking nails?
Have a good diet with lots of nutrients (protein, calcium, iron, etc.) and I started taking fish oil and biotin supplements which made my nails AMAZING. They used to not grow and they'd be all split and gross. Now they grow super long in only a few days and look great.
I know a friend that takes vitamins made from fish oil, they make her hair and nails look amazing.





Also you could just buy some Hard As Nail or another kind of nail strengthener.


Try to find something here:


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Nail%20Streng鈥?/a>
i guess u should file your nails with a filer and than you should apply nail hardeners.you can get that from a pharmacy,before applying nail hardener u should wash your nails 2 make it sure its clean,apply nail hardeners daily.
ive heard that putting tea tree oil on them helps them grow long and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment