Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I prevent my nails from always chipping?

Ever since I started wearing nail polish my nails have been chipping at the ends, even after I stop wearing it. I'm looking for a natural, non expensive way to keep my nails healthy. Any remedies? Thanks %26amp; Happy Easter.How can I prevent my nails from always chipping?
a clear coat over or a base coat under the polish won't work.


Get a bottle of nail primer and put on under your nail polish.


The reason it chips off is because you have alot of oil in your nails.





i have the same problem so i just get my nails done(:





i hope this works!How can I prevent my nails from always chipping?
Use hard as nails I think it is by ';sally's'; you can find it in like any drugstore (rite aid, walgreens, cvs)





or if you don't want to doo that maybe put a coat of clear nail polish over the paint or just on your nails ;)





I also know their are vitamins that help to grow stronger nails
  • makeup help
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment