Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do i make my nails grow faster without spending any money on it?

okay well i have a really bad habit of biting my nails like when im bored,nervous or when i see someone that i have a HUGE crush on.


and my nails are like the size of a baby's nails i've tried not to bit them so much but its not really working. and i need my nails to grow faster! so they look normal.How do i make my nails grow faster without spending any money on it?
It's taken me a long time to stop biting my nails. Perfume or anything that makes them taste bad doesn't work for me. I bite them anyway. I've found an unusual solution: Black nail polish. For some reason I do not feel inclined to bite my nails when they are painted an extremely dark color; especially keeping the white tips of my nails covered in this very dark paint. I don't know about you, but seeing the white tip on my nails makes me more inclined to bite them. Also, carrying a foam nail file in your purse to even out a nail that splits is a good way to avoid rationalizing--';I'm just biting my nail to even it out.'; Next thing you know, nail's gone, right?


Anyway, try running some black nail polish over those baby nails. I'm curious to see if this works for other people.How do i make my nails grow faster without spending any money on it?
I can only say to stop biting your nails, I bite mine and I know how hard it is to stop. If you want to stop biting your nails then try spraying perfume on them (or something that doesn't taste very nice). There is something you can do to make your nails LOOK like they are longer but you have to stop biting them for a while first.





Once your nails are long enough bite them but don't bite through the nail, just press your teeth on either side and they will look longer.





Hope I have helped,





XxHelenxX

No comments:

Post a Comment