Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I get rid of discoloration on my nails due to dark nail polish?

My nails have been a tinted yellow for well over a week. I didn't know why until I asked on here and realized it was because I'd been using dark colored nail polishes without a base coat.





Well I've been using a base coat, and using lighter color nail polishes, but my nails are still tinted. Is there anything I can do (at home) to help fix this?How can I get rid of discoloration on my nails due to dark nail polish?
There are several products on the market to whiten your nails but the only one I can remember the name of is Dr g's whiter nails. If the staining isnt too bad try lemon juice, soak your finger tips in half a lemon for 5-10 minutes. Make sure you moisturise your fingers and cuticles after doing this. Another you could try is toothpaste, buff your nails with it but not too often as it can be too abrasiveHow can I get rid of discoloration on my nails due to dark nail polish?
A very good nail polish remover and this special clear nail polish for discoloration.
You have to let your nails breath here no polish until nails turn back to normal color!
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment