Friday, January 15, 2010

How do I give my solar nails their shine back without going back to the nail salon?

I just got them done two days ago, and it seems like they are dull and scratched already. is there any quick and easy way I can get them glossy again without going back to the nail salon? And what exactly do I need?How do I give my solar nails their shine back without going back to the nail salon?
professionally speaking if they are dull already then to me it doesnt sound like the tech put a top coat on your nails...sounds like they just buffed them to a high shine.... if you want that shiney look then i would suggest getting a 3 way buffer(from sally's, wal-mart, or cvs) and use all three sides to buff your nails back to that high shine, or purchase a really good glossy top coat, but remember if you do go the buffer route then just remember that you will need to do this everytime your hand hits water(that's what dulls them when they are only buffed)hth

No comments:

Post a Comment