Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long do your natural nails have to be before you can get nail extensions?

My natural nails are really short because I have bitten them for years. I really want to get extensions but I don't know if my nails are too short or not. Has anybody had extensions done who have had super short nails?





Thanks xHow long do your natural nails have to be before you can get nail extensions?
Due to the medications I must take my nails were super short because they constantly broke or peeled. I just had my very first manicure and got nail extensions. I love them I finally have the nails I have always wanted.How long do your natural nails have to be before you can get nail extensions?
just above the line where your nails start to grow. But you don't need extensions you can grow them naturally all you have to do is drink lots of water eat healthy and don't bite your nails. but yeah over the nail growing line to get extensions. I am only 10 and I have very long nails and done the red and white version of the french manicure.
Hey,


its really does not matter what length your natural nails are because all beauticians have the experience, so it does not matter what length x
Doesn't matter.


I have short nails and I still get them done.
any length, mine are so short. anyone can have them anytime xx
u can have nail extensions no matter what length, go see a nail tech x

No comments:

Post a Comment