Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How to treat my damaged natural nails after I just took off acrylic nails?

I recently took off my acrylic nails, and there are dents, and white spots. On one of my nails, it is kind of open where the underneath skin kind of shows. How do I keep them from getting infected until they grow out?How to treat my damaged natural nails after I just took off acrylic nails?
I used to get my nails done all the time because they looked so elegant and cute, but my nails, like yours, got really damaged. What I used was Sally Hansen Maximum Growth. It helped repair alot of the damage in my nails and it made them stronger and healthier.How to treat my damaged natural nails after I just took off acrylic nails?
Check out Bath And Body Works for a nail kit that includes a nail buffer system, a nail file, cuticle oil, and lotion with Dead Sea salt. I just recently purchased one, and after 2 weeks, my nails still look like they've just been buffed. Unfortunately, with all the stuff I do around the house, my finally growing nails chipped and instead of filing them like I should have, I bit them off, but THE BASE STILL LOOKS GOOD!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment