Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nails???????

i want to get my nails done at the nail place but wich ones should i get a pedicure,blue nails with dice,or something with silver palm trees??????which one do u think i should choose?also how much money would they cost and if you could tell me how much it cost to get your toe nails done that would really help thz.........Nails???????
I think the blue with dice and then silver palm tree would look good! I think you choose the palm tree one, it sounds really unique and it would look really pretty! You should do pretty much any color with the silver palm trees so the colors you could do are orange, green, pink, blue, and purple. They would all look really good I think. The pedicure would cost between 30 and 40 dollars. They are worth it though they give you a whole foot and leg message and they let you soak them in warm bubbly water, it feels so good!Nails???????
Get it done at Rainbow nails! it is perfect. and cheap!





http://www.rainbownails.net/eng/
You should get something with silver palm trees. I think that would look cute. I do not know how much it would cost, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment