Friday, January 15, 2010

What are long nails considered beautiful on women?

I don't get it, it looks these women who have long nails could scratch your eyes out, why do people think it's pretty? Sure it makes sense to have healthly look clean nails, but why so long?What are long nails considered beautiful on women?
i think its cause men think its sexy when women run their overly long nails down theirs arm or something cooky like that.What are long nails considered beautiful on women?
I thought of this too, I believe it emphasizes their femininity. I think it works the same way with women's breasts, males find it attractive because it is very feminine, not masculine. Guys don't find large and muscular women attractive, because they have masculine features, most males are not sexually attracted to masculine things. I've noticed my sister's friends go ';eww'; when they see a slender and large chested woman in a bikini walk on the TV, but they just about faint when they see that buff, and muscular man on the TV. Women are obviously sexually attracted to masculine things.
Long nails are considered fashionable because covering up the dirt accumulated REQUIRES painting them. In other words, it sells polish.
Reasonably long nails make your hands look slender and beautiful and elegant. And if circumstances require it they can be put to other uses too.
I grow my nails long and I personally think they look sexy. I do like shorter nails as well, provided they are well kept and polished
NO IDEA!


i find it quite disgusting personally.
i don't think it's attractive. and how would a man want to sleep with a girl who'd rip them a new *** ??

No comments:

Post a Comment