Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is a really good nail hardener or any other way to make nails stronger?

I have very weak nails and I keep having to cut them super short because they break every time they grow over the finger. Does anyone know a really good nail hardener that actually works or anything else I can try to make my nails stronger?What is a really good nail hardener or any other way to make nails stronger?
The best product I know of on the market is Nailtiques. I've seen women grow strong, beautiful nails with it.What is a really good nail hardener or any other way to make nails stronger?
Start taking B12 vitamins (great for hair and nails), and apply Sally Hansen's ';Hard As Nails'; nailpolish to your nails as they grow. Make sure to file them as they grow as well.





Also, make sure to get your blood taken. Anemia is a condition in which a person has iron poor blood and physical symptoms are weak nails, peeling nail beds, and feeling cold often.





Good Luck.
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment