Friday, January 15, 2010

What nail oil brand would I use under false nails, and where do I get it?

A professional nail technician on this board answered my question about avoiding brittle, tearing nails after taking false nails off, by suggesting nail oil. Would anyone know what brand of nail oil I should use, and how it should be applied?What nail oil brand would I use under false nails, and where do I get it?
Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream is a fantastic ';nail oil'; it helps seal the cuticles, and strenghthens your actual nail. It's about $5, and you just basically scoop a little from the container and apply it to your cuticles and nails before bed... I also apply it sometimes throughout the day because it is not actually ';oily'; at all. You'll LOVE it, and it lasts forever. You can try burtsbees.com, or any local drug store that carries burts bees :)What nail oil brand would I use under false nails, and where do I get it?
don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment