Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can i make my nails grow faster and stronger?

I have the worst habbit of biting my nails but when they are long I tend not to bite them as much. I usually bite them to the point wear they are painul to touch anything.How can i make my nails grow faster and stronger?
i had the same problem. i would say learn to chew lots of gum or chew on toothpicks. that's what i did. and my nails have grown too much i have to cut them alot/ nail bitting to me is the case of just needing something in your mouthHow can i make my nails grow faster and stronger?
A good way to get them to grow faster is to take vitamins! I recommend either vitamin E, a multivitamin or pre-natal vitamins (they have extra nutrients! but check with your Dr to make sure this is ok for you).





The best way to stop biting your nails to keep them trimmed, filed and manicured. Then you will not want to ruin it! Also, get some cuticle oil and nice hand lotion, when your fingernails and beds are moisturize you will be less likely to bother with them. Good luck
grow my nails faster and stronger answers


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>





http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Vitamin E Cuticle Oil (Sally Hansen) coupled with Sally Hansen's Bulletproof Nail Hardener.





Works like a charm:-)
Ask your doctor to prescribe a product that you paint on. It tastes so bitter that you won't want to bite them.

No comments:

Post a Comment