Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do I make my nails grow faster?

I play the violin so I have to cut my nails very occasionaly.


I get manicures but it becomes a waste of money because I can't savor it for long before the next date with my nail clippers.


Are there any NATURAL ways I can make my nails grow?How do I make my nails grow faster?
I Really Not Joking... It Probably Works For Me Only But This Is What I Do... Drink Soda (Coke). I Know It Sound Dumb, But I Tested It: One Month W/O Soda And Take Measurement And Another Month W/ Soda And Take MeasurementHow do I make my nails grow faster?
Jello.





Eat lots of Jello.





Your hair and nails will grow fast and strong.


.
Take in more calcium.
Eat corn and drink milk
try taking some biotin, and eating more protein
eat a more balanced diet





if that doesn't help, use a darker nail polish, it makes nails appear longer
You should be having a regular source of vitamin E...either take a daily vitamin, or eat more almonds, spinach, broccoli, or peanut butter, which are all good sources of vitamin e.
just put clear nail polish
Sure, just tap your nails when you're waiting... for example at school on the desk, it stimulates growth :)
Drink plenty of water.
drink milk i always heard if you massage your cuticle's it helps nails grow faster

No comments:

Post a Comment