Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the shortest that the people at a nail salon can cut acrylic nails?

I want to get my nails done but I play piano so they can't be that long. I really want acrylics too. So I was thinking that I could get acrylics and just have the people cut them really short, but how short can they cut them?What is the shortest that the people at a nail salon can cut acrylic nails?
They can cut them all the way to the tips of your fingers.


i asked for that and they did it wrong so when I got home I filed them. Now I like them.What is the shortest that the people at a nail salon can cut acrylic nails?
You can get them cut really short..short enough for piano. They'll probably be less likely to chip or snap because they're so short, as well as be pretty!!
you can just have them put acrylic put on your reg. nails but probably ask the person first probably how ever you want not sure ask the nail tech first
ask them....
They can cut them as short as you would like. However I used to get really crazy stares when I aske to have them cut all the way down. You can also just ask for an acrylic overlay if you just want to keep your natural length and just strengthen your nails. if you have one that is broken they can add a tip if you need it. HTH!
Why would you want acrylics if you just want them cut all the way down? You can have them put a layer of acrylic over your own natural nail and have them do a white tip on there if your own nails aren't strong enough. If you really want the white tips, or acrylics than just tell them that you want them ';sport short'; and they will cut them down to that length. If its still to long then have them filed down..Really not to difficult.
they can do it as short as you want!!! u tell them the lenght.
they can cut them any length you want them....but i would advise you that if you have a little length already you should just get an overlay on your natural nails vs getting tips or sculptured nails....

No comments:

Post a Comment