Friday, January 15, 2010

How long after I stop biting my nails should it take for my nails to be normal again?

My nails look gross they're like half the length they should be. If I stop now will it take a really long time... like 2 months? I'm tired of wearing fake nails because they just make my nails weaker. Any tips on strong nails?How long after I stop biting my nails should it take for my nails to be normal again?
Try to get a lot of calcium, it really will make a difference.


I think it depends on how fast your nails grow, but I don't think it should take much more than a month for them to look normal again, but as I said, the speed at which your nails grow can play into this.


There is clear polish made to strengthen nails, and a good idea would be to put on a fresh coat every week or so, Whenever it starts chipping off, just put more on. Then your nails will always be protected by the coat of clear as they are growing stronger, and they probably won't break off as easily.


Hope this helps you!How long after I stop biting my nails should it take for my nails to be normal again?
Your nails grow about 4 times faster than your toe nails. If you want longer nails, you HAVE to make them stronger. If you don't, the new nails that grow will be too soft and they will easily break. Go to the store and buy some great strengthening nail polish and nail liquid to get them longer. I use Sally Hansen- in liquid form or oil form for rubbing into the nails and after that a good strengthening nail polish with vitamins (don't buy the cheap ones- tried them and they don't work- go for a good one with vitamins)


You have to stop biting. If you keep your nails polished all the time, you can't bite them because it's gross to eat nail polish =D. Drink a lot of milk too for calcium and take your vitamins. Always file them, but don't do it way too much, you want your nails to grow. It should take one month or more to get them to look normal again. Just follow this procedure and ALWAYS HAVE THE CLEAR STRENGTHENING POLISH ON DAY AND NIGHT!





Hope this helps;) good luck!
2-3 weeks.


I hate that fake nails destroy your real ones because they are so cute.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Could I model?
i have a great method. get that horrible tasting varnish and put TONS on. after 2 weeks they should be normal but file them often to stop them splitting!
use nail hardener

No comments:

Post a Comment