Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How long does it take a nail scratch to heal and do girls file their nails to scratch?

A classmate made a threat she would scratch me if I made fun of her. Of course I did and she scratched my arm badly. Her nails were not that long but I guess she file them to be sharp. Have any girls ever done this and how long will it take my scar to go away?How long does it take a nail scratch to heal and do girls file their nails to scratch?
depend how you treat the scar, fast 5 days~7days.





well next time dont made fun of her ok.How long does it take a nail scratch to heal and do girls file their nails to scratch?
it will be gone in a week or two. no they don't file their nails to a deadly point. and you might end up with a permanent scar. you should probably por some alcohol or peroxide on it tho...
in about a week it will heal. Some girls do and some dont but even if u dont file them to be short they still can hurt if scratched. Maybe next time try not making fun of people and you wont get scratchwed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment