Sunday, January 17, 2010

What type of articifcal nails should I use?

I want to get some artificial nails, but im not sure if I should go with gel nails, arcylic, silk wraps! AH lol I don't know. And I want to be able to have the French Manicure done as well as paint with my usual nail polish!What type of articifcal nails should I use?
Well I have had mine done in acryclic for about 3 or 4 years now so I would say do arcylic thier alot better and look great!What type of articifcal nails should I use?
HI Halley, I love getting acrlic nails, I love french white tips with some art on them. I keep them about 1/4 inch long. I am a guy so I get a lot of looks for it but I realy enjoy my femside.

Report Abuse



MAN THAT LOOKS UGLY WHEN CHICKS USE FAKE NAILS AND ALSO PAINTING UR NAILS LOOKS NASTY
i would recomend the ';solar acrylic.'; ask your salon if they have those. they tend to last longer than regular acrylics, and they don't turn yellow.
i get acrylic nauls w/ french manicure plus a really cute airbrush design
I have acrylic nails and they are white tips. The actual tip is white instead of getting airbrushing. I can paint the nails any color I want and when I want that french manicure look I can just put a clear coat on it for the white tips to show through. Acrylic lasts for two weeks while silk wraps only last for a week. Not sure what gel nails are. Never heard of that.


Hope that helps and have fun.
French manicure looks great
sweetie definatley use arcylic whatever u do dont ask 4 white tips cuz they will chip off in matter of weeks ask 4 french manicure so they will last longer and adding a coat of clear nail polish once a week helps enhance the look

No comments:

Post a Comment