Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I remove blue nail polish stains on my nails?

I just removed blue metallic nail polish from my nails, and yet I still have stains from the polish being on so long.





I've tried both nail polish remover and vinegar; what can do the trick?How can I remove blue nail polish stains on my nails?
try to make sure you have acetone in your remover.





acetone free nailvarnish removers aren't always so good at removing darker colours.





Good luck.





EDIT:





had a look about. lemon juice has been reccommended. i have heard if this before but believe it leaved your nails brittle and remember being told to leave it on for the count of ten and rinsing well. hope this helps better.





I would like to suggest you use a clear basecoat in future to prevent the staining and get the acetone nail varnish remover.How can I remove blue nail polish stains on my nails?
just keep trieing to remove it or paint over it. you could go to a salon and see if they coulod do it for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment