Sunday, January 17, 2010

What color nail polish for very short nails?

I'm looking for a clean, everyday look for my very short fingernails. Anybody have any suggestions, ideally OPI or Sally Hansen brand?What color nail polish for very short nails?
try this color dawn to earth by Sally Hansen Salon. Its a pale shimmery pink, it looks very natural, yet classy. Good Luck.What color nail polish for very short nails?
Dark colors for short nails. Sallys is good option.
I like bright or dark red, but for a clean look, a sheer beige/pink color is always nice and clean looking.
White
clear.
black always looks cute on short nails... go for darker nail colors
black or silver.
I would try off white/cream or a peach.
clear.
well i disagree with the dark colors look


cuz you said a clean, everyday look


i say clear


or a really light pink looks pretty


sally hanson is good.


goodluck girl :]
pick a very light color! i'm sure you'll look hot!
I have to keep my nails short since i do massage, a off white looks really nice, or even just a clear coat
Honestly, dark colors are in :) You see everyone wearing colors like black, red and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment