Sunday, January 17, 2010

What vitamin best helps nails become stronger and healthier?

My nails are really brittle lately. It was suggested that i take vitamins for it. But which should i take?What vitamin best helps nails become stronger and healthier?
Prenatal pills help tremendously even if you're not pregnant most doctors will tell you can still take prenatal vitamins and just use them as you would any other multi-vitamin.What vitamin best helps nails become stronger and healthier?
i think American Vistas dot com might be of some help as you can get from there ,too many product choices .And only Best choices.You need best available at American Vistas dot com and if that works you will definately recommend to many more too about it as i do ;) .For it adds to our wellbeing by helping more n more people who need best health info for healthy living.
Prenatal vitamins work wonders on your nails AND hair! I take them even though I am not pregnant. My nails are beautiful and so is my hair...so I hear from almost everyone I meet!
Vitamin E oil. Worked wonders for me.


I could bend my nails back and I wouldn't even feel it at one point in time.


It's always good to take a multivitamin too, expecially if you are pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment