Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How can I make my nails/hair grow? How can i get beautiful hands/nails/hair/skin?How to get rid of acne scars?

If you have any answers to any of my questions, it'll be greatly appreciated.


I already take alot of vitamins.


And I drink alot of water daily.


I exfoliate and use hair masks.





Any other suggestions?





Thanks!How can I make my nails/hair grow? How can i get beautiful hands/nails/hair/skin?How to get rid of acne scars?
sally hansen has nail growth stuff and it works pretty good. use lotion on your hands i guess? and you can't make your hair grow without extensions or something, but if you straighten/curl your hair, use protectant spray to protect the split ends. leaving conditioner in your hair for a really long time is also a good way. as for the acne scars, there's really nothing you can do to make them go away, but try signing up for the tanning salon in the winter, or sit out in the sun in the summer cause tans help them look invisible. truth is the scars actually go away in about a year or so... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment