Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I remove fake nails without going to a nail salon?

I got my nails done like 5 days ago. Today I suddenly realized volleyball tryouts are in 3 days. I need to get them off. I know acetone will get them off, but is that easy to do? And is the any other ways to remove them? They're acrylic by the way. Thanks!How do I remove fake nails without going to a nail salon?
yes. acetone is very easy. just soak them for about 10 - 15 minutes and the nails will literally start to disinigrate.How do I remove fake nails without going to a nail salon?
in the store they sell fingersocker and you fill them up with the acetone and you put your finger inside and the acrylic will meltbut if you dont know how to get them ,then just get a vase and put your fingers for around 20 minuts and of course with acetone and after it will come to start to come off.


I hope this help,and if not send me an email and I will help you .
Get a file and rough up the surface of your nails a bit. Then pour acetone into a GLASS bowl (not plastic!), soak your nails in it and put a warm towel over the bowl so the fumes don't rise. Wait about 15-20 minutes.





Btw, did you get a gel coat on top? If you stuck your hand under a UV light after they put a clear topcoat on, you're gonna have to file them down extra hard, because the gel coat won't dissolve in acetone.





Good luck! Remember, don't rip them off! That's gonna really mess up your nails.
All you have to do is soak your nails in nail polish remover and they will be able to come off easier, without the pain. Your nails underneath will need some attention after wards, fake nails always mess up your real nail so they will be brittle and thin for a little while just keep applying a hardener.
i used to take mine off by soaking my finger tips in rubbing alcohol.


for like, 30 minutes. it SUCKED.


but it worked.


%26amp; yes, acetone will work too.


=]
Soak them in acetone. When I have removed mine in the past, I have rubbed them while in the acetone. I am not sure if it sped up the process but it kept me from going crazy!
Yep, just soak them in aceton and they should come off. It makes the glue dissolve (: If you have any cuts on your fingers though, that would probably hurt :/
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment