Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nails!!!!!?

I want to paint my nails black again but last time i did , my nails were stained. Should i use a base coat or something??Nails!!!!!?
I have seen some gal friends of mine use a clear coat first, then the black. Its a little heavy but it keeps the black from staining the nail.Nails!!!!!?
Polish will stain your nails, especially black or red. Be sure to use a good base coat before applying any colored polish.
that happens to me all the time. I usually just use a base coat too. It still stains your nails but it definitely helps!
yes using a base coat would fix your problem
I believe it will stain your nails regardless. I think the trick is to not leave it on for long periods.
yes. use an o.p.i. base coat
  • make up tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment